Search Teaching Resources
Find ideas and materials to engage your students in learning English
Pedagogical CategoryCategories for practicing teachers such as integrated skills, materials development, reflective teaching, and more.
SkillsBasics such as vocabulary and spelling to more advanced skills like language awareness and critical thinking.
- Shaping the Way We Teach English Webinars
- Trace Effects Teachers Manual
- Developing Writing
- Activate Games for Learning American English – Board Games
- Create to Communicate: Art Activities for the EFL Classroom
- Mary and Her Little Lamb
- The Lighter Side of TEFL
- The Red Badge of Courage and Other Stories
Featured Teacher Perspective
Marquita Green talks about lessons learned from teaching English to mothers of visually-impaired children.
Shaping the Way We Teach English: Successful Practices Around the World
This teacher training course consists of fourteen video-based modules with a supporting training manual and supplementary resources.